Here you’ll find general information and links that will help you in planning your trip to Sedona. Included are links to sites for lodging, dining, backcountry road conditions, weather, alerts and other useful information.
The Coconino National Forest signed a Record of Decision on the Travel Management Project on September 28, 2011. This decision and the Final Environmental Impact Statement are available on the Coconino National Forest site. Implementation of these new rules went into effect on May 1, 2012. An updated Motor Vehicle Use Map is available prior to May 1 of each year. Get a free copy of the current Coconino National Forest Motor Vehicle Use Map at one of their offices or by mail. They also offer Digital Motor Vehicle Use Maps as a free download. For more information and the download links, go to their Motor Vehicle Use Maps page here.
- Official Sedona Chamber of Commerce Website
- Official Tourism Bureau Website – Excellent resource for lodging, RV parks, restaurants, Sedona arts and culture, shopping, and much more!
- National Weather Service Forecast for Sedona
- Sedona Red Rock Pass Program – U.S. Forest Service access fees
- Coconino Motor Vehicle Use Maps – Coconino U.S. Forest Service website – available in Android and Apple
- U. S. Forest Service Red Rock District Road Status – Sedona backcountry road conditions and alerts