Below is information on South Rim food establishments that are located in or near the park.
Please note that I am only providing information and links to the companies below. I do not work with any of them and cannot help you with reservations or more in-depth information. Please contact the appropriate companies below.
South Rim and Tusayan Restaurants, Cafés & Delis
Inside the Park
- Arizona Room – Located on the rim next to Bright Angel Lodge. Open daily for dinner (4:30pm to 10:00 pm) and for lunch during peak season (11:30 am to 3:00 pm). Closed January 1 through mid February. Reservations are not accepted.
- Bright Angel Bar – Located at the Bright Angel Lodge. Informal atmosphere and open all year. Bright Angel Bar is a non-smoking facility.
- Bright Angel Fountain – Located near the Bright Angel gift shop and trailhead. Features hot dogs, sandwiches, ice cream beverages and snacks. Open seasonally and hours vary.
- Bright Angel Restaurant – Located at the Bright Angel Lodge. An informal dining room with bar service featuring Southwest-inspired meals. Open year-round for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Hours may vary seasonally. Meals are served on a first-come, first-served basis, a wait list is available. Open daily 6:30 am to 10:00 pm. Lounge open 11am to 11pm.
- Canyon Cafe at Yavapai Lodge – Open seasonally for breakfast, lunch, and dinner: 6:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. Hours also change seasonally.
- Canyon Coffee House – Located in the Bright Angel Lodge, the Canyon Coffee House provides a quick alternative for those on the go. Enjoy a cup of our specialty shade-grown organic coffee, espresso, or cappuccino. A selection of fresh continental breakfast items is also available. Open seasonally; hours vary.
- Canyon Village Marketplace & Deli - Located at Market Plaza in the front of the General Store. Open daily year-round, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, additional open hours vary seasonally.
- Desert View Trading Post Cafeteria – Located 26 miles east of Grand Canyon Village at Desert View. A self-service cafeteria offering hot and cold sandwiches, pizza and more. Hours vary seasonally. Open 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. in the summer and 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. in the winter.
- El Tovar Dining Room – Located in the El Tovar Hotel. An extensive menu with elegant fare and chef’s specials served in a warm, inviting setting. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner year-round. Open daily for breakfast (6:30 am to 11:00 am) lunch (11:30 am to 2:00 pm) dinner (5:00 to 10:00 pm – Dinner reservations required) (928) 638-2631 ext. 6432
- El Tovar Lounge – Enjoy a light meal and cool beverage in this rustic room and the adjoining veranda which offers spectacular canyon views. Located in the El Tovar Hotel. Open year-round. 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. daily.
- Hermits Rest Snack Bar – Open daily year-round, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, additional open hours vary seasonally.
- Maswik Cafeteria – Located in Maswik Lodge at the west end of the village. Open daily 6:00 am to 10:00 pm. Sports Lounge open daily 5:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Tusayan (town south of park entrance)
- The Canyon Café – Located in the Canyon Room of the Squire Inn at lobby level and is primarily for breakfast and lunch with American and Southwestern dishes.
- The Coronado Room – Fine dining located in the Best Western Grand Canyon Squire Inn.
- Fireside Lounge – Cocktail lounge located in the Squire Inn.
- The Saguaro Lounge - A sports bar and Family Fun Center located in the Squire Inn which offers Southwestern appetizers and easy meals like pizza and nachos.
- We Cook Pizza and Pasta – The name says it all. Pizza, hot wings, pasta, salad bar, beer and soda.
- The Canyon Star Restaurant – Located in the Grand Hotel at the south end of town.
- Yippee-ei-o! Steakhouse – (928) 638-2780
- Jennifer’s Bakery & Internet Cafe – (928) 638-3433
- Wendy’s – (928) 638-6484
- McDonalds – (928) 638-2208
- Pizza Hut Express – (928) 638-4629
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts – (928) 638-4629