Here you’ll find general information and links that will help you in planning your trip to Sedona. Included are links to sites for lodging, dining, backcountry road conditions, weather, alerts and other useful information. External links will open in a new window.
The Travel Management Rule is a collection of laws mandating the National Forests designate which roads, trails, and areas are open to motor vehicle use. The free Motor Vehicle Use Map (MVUM) shows these open areas. Driving a car, truck, ATV, motorcycle, or any other motorized vehicle anywhere not shown as open to motor vehicle use on the MVUM is prohibited.
The MVUM is updated annually and available by May 1 of each year. Get a free copy of the current Coconino National Forest Motor Vehicle Use Map at one of our offices or by mail.
Read more about the background and access documentation about the Coconino National Forest’s implementation of the Travel Management Rule on the Coconino National Forest wesbsite.
- Official Sedona Chamber of Commerce Website
- Official Tourism Bureau Website – Excellent resource for lodging, RV parks, restaurants, Sedona arts and culture, shopping, and much more!
- National Weather Service Forecast for Sedona
- Sedona Red Rock Pass Program – U.S. Forest Service access fees
- Coconino Motor Vehicle Use Maps – Coconino U.S. Forest Service website – available in Android and Apple
- U. S. Forest Service Red Rock District Road Status – Sedona backcountry road conditions and alerts