Facilities listed below are open mid-May to mid-October only and are all operated by Forever Resorts unless shown (linked) otherwise.
The North Rim Chevron Service Station is located on the entrance road into the Campground and is open from 7:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M. Gasoline and diesel fuel is available within the park.
Very minor auto repairs are available at the Chevron Service Station inside the park. Gasoline, and some auto supplies are also available at the North Rim Country Store (Kaibab Lodge) and at Jacob Lake 45 miles/ 75 km north.
Laundry and Showers (Coin Operated)
Located on the access road leading to the North Rim Campground. Open daily 7:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M. until October 15th.
- A shuttle to the North Kaibab Trailhead is available twice daily in the morning.
- Cost: $8.00 for the first person; $5.00 for each additional person.
- Sign up at the Grand Canyon Lodge front desk.
- The shuttle picks up passengers in front of the lodge.
- Reservations are recommended 24 hours in advance.
- Hiker shuttle is complimentary for lodge guests. Guests need to contact the front desk the day prior to their use of the shuttle service to reserve a spot on the shuttle.
- Daily transportation between the rims is provided by Trans Canyon Shuttle.
- The shuttle departs the North Rim at 7:00 A.M. and arrives at the South Rim at 11:30 A.M.
- It departs the South Rim at 1:30 P.M. and arrives at the North Rim at 6:30 P.M.
- Reservations are required: (928) 638-2820.
- Located in the Grand Canyon Lodge complex.
- Window service open Monday through Friday
- 8:00 A.M. to Noon and 1:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- Closed Saturday, Sunday and holidays.
Emergency services are provided by rangers on duty. Dial 911 from any pay phone, dial 9-911 from your cabin/motel room.
Lost and Found
For information about lost and found property contact the visitor center information desk or the Grand Canyon Lodge front desk.
Books and Gift Shops
- Grand Canyon Association Bookstore, 8:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- Grand Canyon Lodge Gift Shop, 8:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M.
- Camper Store (in Campground) 7:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
Camping, hiking, and backpacking equipment may be purchased at the Camper Store in the North Rim Campground. 7:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
Religious services are offered in the park. The National Park Service does not endorse any group or message. See bulletin board in lodge for schedule of services.