Below is information on South Rim food establishments that are located in or near the park.
Please note that I am only providing information and links to the companies below. I do not work with any of them and cannot help you with reservations or more in-depth information. Please contact the appropriate companies below.
South Rim and Tusayan Restaurants, Cafés & Delis
Inside the Park
- Arizona Room – Located on the rim next to Bright Angel Lodge. Open daily for dinner (4:30 pm to 10:00 pm) and for lunch during peak season (11:30 am to 3:00 pm). Closed January 1 through mid-February. Reservations are not accepted.
- Bright Angel Bar – Located in the Bright Angel Lodge, the Canyon Coffee House serves shade-grown, organic coffee, espresso or cappuccino, pastries, and fresh fruit. Open year-round from 5:30 am to 10:00 am.
- Bright Angel Fountain – Located near the Bright Angel gift shop and trailhead. Features hot dogs, sandwiches, ice cream beverages, and snacks. Open seasonally and hours vary.
- Bright Angel Restaurant – Located at the Bright Angel Lodge. An informal dining room with bar service featuring Southwest-inspired meals. Open year-round for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Hours may vary seasonally. Meals are served on a first-come, first-served basis, a waitlist is available. Open daily 6:30 am to 10:00 pm. Lounge open 11 am to 11 pm.
- Cafe at Mather Point – Located in Bright Angel Bikes at the Visitor Center at Mather Point. They brew “FireCreek Coffee Company” Coffee, a local coffee roastery. They also carry fresh healthy salads, sandwiches, and bagels made daily in Flagstaff.
- Canyon Coffee House – Located in the Bright Angel Lodge, the Canyon Coffee House provides a quick alternative for those on the go. Enjoy a cup of our specialty shade-grown organic coffee, espresso, or cappuccino. A selection of fresh continental breakfast items is also available. Open seasonally; hours vary.
- Canyon Village Market & Deli – The Canyon Village Market offers groceries, camping and hiking gear, propane tank exchanges, and even houses a deli with quick and easy meal options. Market Plaza is also home to the park’s only bank and post office.
- Desert View Trading Post & Deli – Located 26 miles east of Grand Canyon Village at Desert View. The deli offers healthy, made-to-order menu items inspired by regional and Native American cuisine, as well as a selection of “grab-and-go” foods. Choose from things like sandwiches, salads, southwestern chili, and more.
- El Tovar Dining Room – Located in the El Tovar Hotel. An extensive menu with elegant fare and chef’s specials served in a warm, inviting setting. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner year-round. Open daily for breakfast (6:30 am to 11:00 am) lunch (11:30 am to 2:00 pm) dinner (5:00 to 10:00 pm – Dinner reservations required) (928) 638-2631 ext. 6432
- El Tovar Lounge – Enjoy a light meal and cool beverage in this rustic room and the adjoining veranda which offers spectacular canyon views. Located in the El Tovar Hotel. Open year-round. 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. daily.
- Hermits Rest Snack Bar – Open daily year-round, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, additional open hours vary seasonally.
- Maswik Food Court – Located in Maswik Lodge at the west end of the village. Open daily from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm. A separate section, the Maswik Pizza Pub, serves freshly baked pizza and salads while showing sporting events on 4 televisions. Sports Lounge open daily 5:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Village Dogs – Located outside Canyon Village Market, Village Dogs serves a variety of gourmet hot dogs seasonally during the warm weather months. –
- Yavapai Coffee Shop – Located in the main lodge; they have coffee, baked goods like bagels and croissants, sandwiches, wraps, and salads-to-go.
- Yavapai Lodge Restaurant – Newly remodeled by its new concessionaire, Delaware North, the Yavapai Lodge Restaurant is creating some buzz for its great food, believe it or not!
- Yavapai Tavern – Enjoy classic full bar offerings with regional beer and a great selection of wine, or enjoy one of our signature cocktails while sharing Grand tales of your adventures at the South Rim.
Tusayan (town south of park entrance)
- Big E Steakhouse & Saloon – Western-theme-style dinner restaurant with steaks, fish, salads, and pasta.
- Canyon Café – Located in the Canyon Room of the Squire Inn at the lobby level and is primarily for breakfast and lunch with American and Southwestern dishes.
- Coronado Room – Fine dining located in the Best Western Grand Canyon Squire Inn.
- Plaza Bonita – An Arizona chain of Mexican restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- RP’s Stage Stop – Fresh made-to-order sandwiches, salads, coffee drinks, breakfast all day, lunch, and dinner. Reasonable prices.
- Squire Pub – Fun for the whole family, you don’t have to travel far to enjoy our on-site bowling alley, arcade, and billiards tables. Our resort-style family game room provides hours of entertainment. You can order classic pub fare, as well as your favorite pizza for a casual, fun evening.
- We Cook Pizza and Pasta – The name says it all. Pizza, hot wings, pasta, salad bar, beer, and soda.
- The Canyon Star Restaurant – Located in the Grand Hotel at the south end of town.
- Wendy’s – (928) 638-6484
- Yippee-ei-o! Steakhouse – (928) 638-2780
- McDonald’s – (928) 638-2208